Examination PE is often a challenging subject to teach, owing to the significant theoretical content requirements alongside an expectation to perform well in a variety of team/ individual sports. The reality in many schools is the requirement to teach a mixed ability, mixed gender and very mixed needs/ motivations class who have very different starting points and future interests. This webinar is aimed at teachers of all examination PE, including GCSE, A Level, BTEC and Cambridge Nationals. It will present current best practice in terms of teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
Dates & Venues
- Understanding the landscape of examinations in PE and Sport
- Review PE/ Sport qualification marketplace at level 2 and level 3
- Improving the strategic approach to examination PE
- Applying the best teaching, learning and assessment strategies
- Getting the best results for all students
- Take away 10 top tips for effective teaching and learning in PE
SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION £120 (log in on up to five separate devices)
Webinar Runs from 7pm - 8.30pm. Price Excludes VAT. Recording available for 48 hours after the event.