Wellbeing isn’t a buzzword, a trend or a fad; it is a modern day reality regarding the happiness of our colleagues in the workplace, their ability to have a work-life balance and to perform their role not only efficiently but to the benefit of their students and themselves. However, to look after others, we need to know how to look after our own wellbeing and how to function as a wellbeing leader. Based around the bestselling ‘The Wellbeing Toolkit’ Andrew Cowley will discuss how we can pay heed to our own wellbeing and how we can take a practical, principled and values based approach to the authentic wellbeing of our colleagues.
This course will cover:
- What wellbeing is…and what it isn’t.
- The place of effective relationships in the workplace.
- Looking after ourselves, without putting ourselves first.
- A values led approach to wellbeing.
- Problems and barriers.
- Solutions and continuity.