Evidence suggests that exercise could be the single most powerful lifestyle intervention to improve the health and wellbeing of adolescents. So, what practical steps can be taken by schools to convey this message, cultivate positive pupil relationships with exercise and establish active habits that will last a lifetime?
This webinar is suitable for Directors of Sport, Heads of PE and anyone with responsibility to support positive health and wellbeing of pupils and staff within the context of school.
The key focus areas will be:
- Context surrounding the need for increased physical activity levels amongst pupils
- The benefits of regular exercise and the scale of the opportunity ahead
- Factors stalling progress of Health and Fitness culture in Independent Schools
- Effective programming and messaging to support an active school community
- How to make physical activity and exercise a habit for all, and always
- Tried and tested strategies for success