The shifting landscape of school sport has challenged assumed success criteria. This seminar will consider, in some depth, how success can be defined , agreed and communicated. It will also look at the process of leading cultural change, and winning commitment to a broader way of defining ways of succeeding in school sport.
Dates & Venues
- Evaluating success criteria
- Considering the Long Win in school sport
- Planning a process of cultural change
- Managing expectations of parents and heads
- Leading your team towards a new future
1 place £199
2 places £329
4 places £499
Course runs 10am – 3.30pm. Prices include refreshments, lunch and resources. Excludes VAT.